First Meeting/Ice Breaker
- "I’m sorry, what did you say your name was?"
- "It’s not what it looks like."
- "You look strangely familiar.”
- "Please! I need your help!"
- "So, what can I do for you?"
- "I have a good explanation…probably.”
- "Do I know you?"
- "Ah…I thought you were someone else."
- "Watch out, clumsy."
- "I hope you’re not as stupid as you look."
- "Get your hands off me."
- "Oh, gods. How long have you been there?"
- "Are you okay?"
- "Leave me alone."
- "Excuse me, you dropped this."
- "Did you see that too?"
- "Tell me everything you know."
- "Come on. Let’s go have some fun."
- "Good morning, sorry I’m late!"
- "I’m not late, am I?"
- "I don’t think we’ve met before…"
- "Sorry! You dropped this!"
- "Oh, sorry I thought you were someone else, I didn’t mean to hug you!"
- "Watch where you’re going!"
- "Are you okay? You didn’t fall too badly did you?"
- "I should have said something earlier, I’m-"
- "I’ve seen you around, I’ve just never had the guts to say hi."
- "You must be new…"
- "Do you need a hand?"
- "Have you just moved in?"
- "If you want me to show you around, I don’t mind helping."
- "I saw you from across the room and I had to say hi."
- "I wouldn’t buy that if I were you."
- "Do you need some help?"
- "Is this yours?"
- "Ah, sorry. I’ll move my bag, this seat is free."
- "Not every day you meet someone with such a smile!"
- "Thanks for holding the door open for me!"
Lucas frowned as she questioned what was going on. Instead of answering her, he took hold of her wrist and began to lead her towards his home. It was probably the only safe location at the moment, as the monsters didn’t appear to go indoors. “I-I’ll tell you in a minute”
As he yanked her along, they finally reached his door and he started unlocking it, glancing over his shoulder at her. “My Village is..under attack..Please hurry inside before—” Lucas didn’t have time to finish his sentence when one of the enemies caught sight of the two of them. It growled and started making it’s way over at a rapid pace.
"G-Get inside, I..I can take care of this thing—"
The enemy was moving fast—fast enough to not give any of them any time to attack or hurry inside. And although there was panic in her system, she could not simply leave a friend behind.
Quickly as she could, Wander reached into her sack to grab one of her spare bells and threw it at the foe, causing temporary blindness for them to make their next move.
"Hurry, finish this guy off!"
but morning person + not morning person could make the worst (or maybe the best?) otp
"Gooooood morning dear :)" "fuck you and everything you stand for"
mawk-innocence: "Hey Draven, can I kiss you?"
Send “Can I kiss you?” to see how my muse responds.
"Uh…. how about no? Sorry, but I don’t do any of that mushy stuff…"
"Eh, worth a shot. Guess I’ll stick to hugging you ‘till you get sick of it."
praktikos-emporo: Urahara handed over a box of items to put out front for display, their fingers touching slightly when the exchange is made.
"Thanks Kisuke-San." She carefully held the box after the exchange, using a free hand to salute him.
"I’ll make sure not to drop them!"
Touch my muse! Touching is a quiet way of conveying your feelings, so tell me how you feel with your touch!
- Top of head: Sibling affection/parental affection
- Hair: Yearning
- Ear: "I want you to hear me out."
- Nose: "You're so cute."
- Cheek: "I want to tell you I love you."/Deep affection/Devotion
- Neck: Dislike/Hate/Disdain
- Shoulder: Worry/Concern for other/Fear
- Waist: Possessiveness/"You are mine."
- Over the heart: "I love you."
- Butt: Sexual attractiveness/lust
- Hip: Interest
- Back: Wanting to kill/will betray you one day
- Stomach: Fun!/Silliness/"Wanna go cause some trouble?"
- Forearm: Indifference/Don't particularly care for
- Biceps: Aggravation/Irritation/"You are an idiot."
- Fingers: Friendship/amicable
- Wrist: Fear of losing you
- Knee: "Don't worry, I'm here for you."
- Chin: Beauty/attractiveness
- Thigh: Sympathy/empathy
- Calves: "I will cause you pain."
- Feet: "I will serve you forever."/Deep devotion and and feelings of servitude/extreme fealty